About our Dust Monitoring Systems
A dust monitor is a dust concentration measurement system that makes use of the most modern technology available to measure dust concentrations along with wind speed, direction, humidity and temperature in real-time.
A range of equipment with sophisticated data collection and analysis software can be supplied as part of a dust concentration monitoring network service that Dust-A-Side can install and maintain on the premises of your project.
These Dust Monitoring Networks can range from basic systems monitoring dust concentrations in either PM2.5 PM10 and/or Total Suspended Particulate Matter (TSPM), measuring to US EPA certification (EQPM-0798-122) standards for automatic monitoring, recording and reporting.
All equipment used in our Dust Monitoring Networks are well proven, robust and feature low-cost operations, ease of use and minimal maintenance. The networks can consist of mobile units, fixed stations or a combination of both.
Benefits of using a Dust-A-Side dust monitoring system
- All monitoring stations can have various communications options installed, including radio networks, 3G (GSM) or satellite.
- By making use of these Dust Monitoring Networks, you will be in a position to know in real-time what the dust concentration levels are in and around your operation and what the potential is for exceeding legal limitations.
- Ability for your company to provide accurate real-time reporting both internally and to external authorities when required.
- As this data is captured in real-time, it allows you to proactively implement dust management solutions to prevent localized dust concentration exceedance from becoming liability issues.
- Mobile units are self-contained and do not require any utility supply, whilst fixed stations generally would require a power supply.
A full range of proven solutions
With well over 40 years of global research and refinement to rely on, Dust-A-Side has everything it takes – the experience, the personnel and in particular the products – to provide quantifiable results on every level.
Dust-A-Side has a complete range of dust suppression products to provide the most operationally and cost effective solution across any operation.
They can be used – effectively and economically – in a wide range of applications such as semi-permanent roads, temporary roads, underground work areas, laydown facilities, exposed areas, stockpile/ embankment areas, veneering and construction areas.
Our products include bitumen and polymer-based emulsions, as well as organic binders, surfactant technologies and a range of blended products. Each product is designed and developed to perform a specific task and can be applied in different ways to achieve your desired outcomes.
For more information about any of our proven products, simply call us on +1 (416) 293-5443